Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's ANOTHER Girl!

VERY behind on my blog post, so trying to get caught up while Lyra naps...

I was super nervous while waiting at the doctor's office...I think more nervous than the last time because I knew this would be my last child and I was really hoping for another girl! I had almost convinced myself that it was going to be a boy, but I kept hoping it wasn't. lol. The night before, I had a dream that we found out we were having a girl and I was hoping that was going to come true. I guess you could say I feared having a boy...just a little. lol. I just couldn't see myself having a boy. I'm a girly-girl. I like things neat and I'm not very adventurous, so I would have a hard time letting my boy be a true boy.

The best part about having another girl is that we get to reuse all of Lyra's clothes...YAY! And the second best part is that I get to use the name I wanted...sorry, I'm not ready to go completely public with it. I had this name picked out for quite some time and had already begun to attach myself to it, so I was going to be a little disappointed if I couldn't use it and I knew that choosing a boys name was going to be a difficult task between Aaron and I.

I am very excited for Lyra to be having a sister and even more excited to watch their bond grow...something I have never known as an only child. She will only be 15 months when her sister is born, so I don't think the transition will be as difficult than if we had waited longer.

During the ultrasound, baby girl was moving and grooving so much, the technician had a hard time taking the pictures. She kept asking me if I could feel how much she was moving, but it wasn't as obvious to me. I loved watching her on the screen and I tried to envision what she will look like. I wonder if she will favor Aaron since Lyra is my mini-me...I can't wait to find out!

Baby Girl Robilotto @ 19 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment