Wednesday, January 23, 2013

20 Weeks...Half Way There!

Another post I'm behind on, but I think I'm caught up after this...

This pregnancy is going by so much quicker than the last. Staying busy with Lyra definitely keeps my mind occupied, making the weeks fly by. Lately I have been feeling pretty BLAH...fat, ugly, and tired. I rarely wear make up or fix my hair and the few times I do, I still feel BLAH. The dark circles and bags under my eyes from loss of sleep certainly doesn't help. While pregnant with Lyra, I always felt cute and excited for all the body changes. This time, I was excited in the beginning, but by now I'm just about over it all. I'm ready to have a body make over. I am fortunate to remain slim, even while pregnant, but I'm still in dire need of toning! And a tan would be really nice, but i'm not about to go to a tanning bed and nor will I have time to soak up the sun for free on a lounge chair poolside...those days are over, at least until the kids are much older. I hope I can get motivated to get in the gym after this baby and feel good about myself again!

I have been able to feel baby girl kicking since about 18 weeks, with no doubt! I didn't feel any movement from Lyra till around 22 weeks and she wasn't much of a mover, just squirmed time to time. This baby girl is a puncher and a kicker...it's pretty cool to feel! As of now, she is not hurting me, but I imagine that if she is moving this much now, it may only get worse when she is bigger and doesn't have as much room.

At the start of this pregnancy, I craved junk food, but that has pretty much subsided. I haven't really been craving anything, but one thing that I can't seem to get enough of is APPLE JUICE! I first started drinking white grape juice, but I eventually tired of it and decided to switch and ever since I have been drinking it like it's going out of style. I have always loved apple juice, but chose to stay away from it because too much can lead to bladder infections, but since I'm prego, I can't really deny myself of it and I figure the water I drink along with it will help balance it all out.


How far along? 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? YES! Wearing my maternity winter shirts from last year and a pair of prego jeans
Stretch marks? Thankfully still no.
Sleep: Not as well as I would like, but the body pillow helps. Lots of tossing and turning.
Best moment this month: Baby kicks and movement.
Miss anything? Having the option of drinking beer or wine.
Movement: LOTS. She is a mover and a groover in there!
Food cravings: Apple juice...can't get enough!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not lately. Allergies have been fine.
Gender: GIRL...Woo Hoo!
Mood: Tired and Fat.
Looking forward to: Seeing my baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment