Wednesday, December 12, 2012

*16 Weeks Prego*



I had a check up last week and all was well. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is always a relief. My next appointment is set for January 4th...I'll be 19 weeks, but my doctor said I'm small enough that it should be fine to go ahead and have my anatomy ultrasound, so we will get to find out what we are having...yay!! I haven't really given it too much thought, no need to stress over it. I THINK it's a girl just because I've had just about the same pregnancy as the first, but who knows. Sometimes I think it could be a boy because I eat a little more than I did with Lyra. I'm tempted to look at baby names, but I would rather wait until I know what it is so I don't have to look at both gender names...too much! I do have a girl first name picked out, but it's going to be tough to pick a name for a boy. I don't want anything generic, but nothing too out there either.

12 weeks......16 weeks


How far along? 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain? 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? No, just my jeans are too snug on the waist, so using a hair tie to button them.
Stretch marks? Thankfully no.
Sleep: As long as Lyra sleeps through the night, then so do I. I can still sleep in any position.
Best moment this month: Watching my belly grow and hearing the heart beat.
Miss anything? Having the option of drinking beer or wine.
Movement: I know it's too early to feel kicks, so just feeling air bubbles for now.
Food cravings: Random stuff, but nothing weird.
Anything make you queasy or sick? No...not sick, but my allergies are driving me nuts!
Gender: Won't know till January, but I THINK it's a girl.
Mood: Content since Lyra has been sleeping better and I have gained some energy back.
Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment