Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy 4th of July!I

We had a very busy 4th of July day! First we drove up to The Woodlands to visit Aaron's cousin, The Bass Family, where Lyra got to play with her two cousins, Miles and Graham. Then, later that evening we headed to my friend Leila's house for a friend and family gathering with BBQ and fireworks! I really thought the fireworks were going to be way too loud for Lyra, but she slept right through it in Aaron's arms.


I made this festive onesie for Lyra...got the idea from Pinterest!
A full view
Looked even cuter on her!

What a cutie!

Playing in cousin Miles's toy

Hanging out with Daddy

Eating my toys!

All that playing wore her out...nap time with Daddy! 

Playtime with Daddy...her fave - flying in the air!

Addie loves to hold Lyra!

Lyra started fussing, so Addie threw her hands up as if saying...I didn't do it! LOL. 

Leila's famous 4th of July cake...my favorite!!

Momma and Lyra :)


No comments:

Post a Comment