Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 31-33..."Your belly is SO big"!

That is what my kids at school keep telling me..."Mrs. R, your belly is SO big"! Thanks...I know! I was so tiny for so long and all of a sudden ~POOF~ my belly explodes! The best way to describe it is that I look like I swallowed a basketball.

Lyra is definitely getting bigger and much heavier to carry around. Sleeping is still uncomfortable and I know it's not going to get any easier. My back is stiff and I'm in extreme need of a massage, just haven't got around to it. Not only is it difficult to sleep with a watermelon attached to my stomach, it also sucks sleeping with several pillows! Aaron has been a good sport about it. I don't think he realized how much I toss and turn until I "allegedly" still the covers, lol!

I am most excited about my upcoming 36 week doctor appointment in which we get to have a sonogram and find out how big Lyra is...I can't wait! I opted not to get the 4D sonogram so it's been since 20 weeks that we have seen Lyra on the big screen and we miss her!

Aaron is SO excited for Lyra's arrival, he often tells me he wants her to come out now...eeeek....no, hunny, not yet! I am just as excited, if not more, but content with her cooking a little longer. We still have plenty to get done before her arrival. I have an upcoming Baby Shower this weekend and after that I'll be making a list of all other necessary items we need to purchase.

Two weeks ago, my Salsa Family threw me a surprise baby shower and they did such a good job surprising me because I was completely oblivious. Even when they thought I knew, I had absolutely no idea! I can't wait to get back to my Salsa Family and join them at practice once again...I miss it so much!

The week after Christmas Break, I attended my annual TDEA Convention. It's a yearly "breath of fresh air" and a time to enjoy the company of my fellow dance teachers that I don't get to see often enough. While at Convention, Aaron traveled to Mexico for his twin brother's wedding, Drew and Eileen! From the stories and pictures, it sounds like it was a gorgeous wedding and everyone had such a great time...wish I could have been there.


@ TDEA Convention - 31 weeks

Best Friends :)

Surprise....Baby Shower @ The Salsa Studio!








No comments:

Post a Comment