Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

Last weekend, Aaron and I enjoyed the gorgeous weather and drove out to Dewberry Farms, in Brookshire. It was way out there, in the middle of nowhere, but definitely worth the drive. We felt as though we were the only couple without a kid, but I quickly reminded my Husband that we did have a kid...she was just still cookin' in the oven! lol. There were tons of activities for the kiddos to see and do, but we especially wanted to see the Pumpkin Patch and while enjoying the bumpy wagon ride, we also got a glimpse of all the Christmas Trees growing, getting ready for their upcoming debut...think we will have to go back in December! I can't wait to take our little girl girl to visit the Dewberry Farm and get a few good family pics :)

Dewberry Farms Entrance


On the Wagon Ride, headed to the Pumpkin Patch :)

Look at all those pumpkins!

Aww...too bad it came out dark.

Flowers!

My Sunflower

Suites me well :)

Like a kid in the candy store, he was sooo excited! See his face?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment