Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FINALLY...It's A......GIRL!!!

It was the loooooongest three weeks of my life, but the day finally arrived to find out what gender Baby Robilotto is and finally it was confirmed....it's a GIRL!!!! We couldn't be more pleased and excited. Since just a tiny girl myself, I had always imagined myself with a baby girl and I guess I finally get to live that dream out. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all :)

I was suppose to have my 20 week anatomy sonogram this morning, but my doctor office didn't schedule it correctly, so I had to reschedule it for Friday, then we'll get to see all the cool details of Baby's heartbeat and size, etc. At least that gives me something else to look forward to in order to get me through this week!

No, I haven't decided on a name yet! I do have a few picked out, that Aaron and I have surprisingly agreed on, but it's going to take me a while to narrow it down...it's such a BIG decision! Now that it has been confirmed we are having a girl, I'll start looking at my list religiously again, lol. I'm keeping the names to myself until I have decide on "the one"...so I'll keep you posted, but don't hold your breath, it's going to be a while.

SOOOO much to do now! It's been a long 20 weeks of anticipation, but know that we know we are having a girl, the shopping begins! I got online the other night to sign up for my registery at Baby's R Us, so now I'll be getting online tonight to actually begin to register for a few things. Thank goodness I have my two best gals to help me sort through the "wants" and "needs" because it is quite overwhelming. I'm most excited about picking out the bedding and colors...decisions, decisions!

20 weeks...half way there!

Top: She's facing down, Bottom: Proof between the legs ;)

Posted a sign outside my door today so my kiddos could finally stop asking me!

My friend Courtney's new baby boy, Wynstyn :)

Wynstyn Danger Wycoff - born October 13th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment