Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend of Birthdays!

This week was full of many birthdays, including my 30th birthday...wow! My favorite comment of the week was "someone found the fountain of youth!"...thanks Nadia (high five)! I know, I can still pass for 16 most days, but that has been the story of my life so far and I hope to still look young another 30 years down the road! So this weekend included Abby's birthday celebration on Friday, at Petrol Station, then Zach's birthday celebration at Coco Yakatoris Sushi Bar and Sherlock's Pub....needless to say, we had a good weekend!

P.S. I tried figuring out the "arranging of pictures" blogger now allows you to do, but it was becoming a pain and I couldn't quite figure out what I was doing, so if you're a pro at this, help! lol.

Celebrating my birthday at Cheesecake Factory!

 Celebrating Abby's Birthday at Petrol Station!

 Celebrating Zach's Birthday at Coko Yakitoris Sushi Bar!


Kim, Me, and Petra
Me & Kim


Dancing at Sherlock's Pub
The Wycoff's and The Robilottos
 I love my Husband...cheers to many more birthday celebrations together!

No comments:

Post a Comment