Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"It Took Me 30 Years To Look This Good!"

That's right...it's been a long time coming, but I have just about hit the 30 year milestone and it's just as they say, "age is a matter of feeling, not of years"....and I feel great. I definitely don't LOOK 30 and yes, I am 100% grateful for it. As you will see in the pictures to follow, I look EXACTLY the same!

The Lord has been good to me over the last 29 years. I have survived a rollercoaster of events and emotions...the good, the bad, and the ugly...but I am here today because I have chosen to persevere and overcome every obstacle that life has put in front of me and fully appreciate the good in my world. I'm looking forward to what the next 30+ years in life will bring me!

    
      April 6, 1981...awww!        
10 years old - Cindy K's Dance Studio
18 years old - DPHS Drill Team
SHSU Dance Department "The Nutcracker"...I played Marie :) - I think I'm 21 in this pic, but I look 12!
 22 or 23 years old

25 years old
27 years old
29 years old
AND...30!!



No comments:

Post a Comment