Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...Love, The Robilottos

So I didn't get to sit by a pool with an adult beverage as I had planned, but it was still an enjoyable and much needed restful weekend! The end of the work week couldn't not have come fast enough, but as soon as 4:45pm sloooowly rolled around, I was screaming FREEDOM!

On Friday, Suzanne and I drove to Deer Park to visit the cemetery to lay flowers at my mother's grave. It's always a bittersweet experience to be in Deer Park, so I don't visit often and when I do, it's only for a very short time. I haven't been able to visit the cemetery in a long time, so it felt really good to go. I don't believe that I have to visit my mother at the cemetery because I know that she is always with me in spirit. Before going to the cemetery I thought about what I would say, but once I was there I no longer felt the need to say anything at all. I knew that everything that I would have said my mother already knew. Along with my mom's 4 year anniversary of passing, her birthday will be on Tuesday, the 26th...hard to believe she would be 57!


For Easter, Aaron and I went to his cousin's Jess's house. We played with the kids and had a yummy dinner! On the way home, Aaron said being around the kiddos gives him baby fever...lol.

 Fun with the hula hoop!

 Claire showing Aaron how it's really done!

 Who is going to drop it first?!?

 Miles showing us his version of how to use the hula hoop! lol

 Not the best pic of us, oh well

Aaron playing with Miles
(he's going to make a great Daddy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment